Share PC internet connection to Android Phone
It is a major question to all android users that how we Share PC internet connection to Android Phone. Traditionally we are using some SIM operator internet connection or WiFi connection. Most people’s are not aware of how can we add or PC connection to our mobile.
Steps to Share PC internet connection to Android Phone :
- You want a USB cable to connect your phone to Laptop or PC as shown below.
- You have to use the micro USB port on your smartphone while the major USB part will be connected to your PC.
- After connection, Go the settings of your phone and click more option under wireless and network tab.
- Then you will find the “USB internet” option. Click on it.
- After that, you will find the “Select PC version System” in the drop-down menu from which you have to select your operation system such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP etc.
- Click Next at the bottom of the right corner.
- The Next screen will have some descriptions..if all things are OK the go ahead.
- Finally, Click Done which will activate internet on your smartphone through your PC Internet Connection.It’s quite simple.
Valuable Instruction :
Please, not that all smartphone or android mobile don’t have USB internet option such as Vivo. so for that kind of phone you can install some android app kind of reverse tethering app for example – Reverse Tethering NoRoot Free & ClockworkMod Tether. You can download it from Google Play Store. And don’t use such kind of application in which you have to root your device which is harmful to your android phone.
We hope this article “Share PC Internet to Smartphone” is helpful to resolve your doubts. You can also comment us if you have any question related to that and want some another topic related to technologies. And If you like this article please don’t forget to subscribe.